I have a whole bunch of these Annabelle loose shadows/pigments and I feel like they don’t get enough love so I was inspired by my outfit (see picture at the end of post) to do a green eye.
- Annabelle CC, natural finish
- Revlon Colorstay foundation, 006
- Annabelle CC pressed powder, medium-dark
- ELF blush/bronzer duo (bronzer side)
- MAC blush in Moder Mandarin mixed with Immortal Flower
- Marcelle highlight powder
- MAC paintpot, painterly
- NYX jumbo eye pencil, Milk (lid, blended out)
- Urban Decay Vice Palette, Junkie (crease), Echo Beach (brow highlight)
- Annabelle loose pigment, Cool Mint (lid and over Junkie in crease) I think this shadow is now discontinued but they have another pigment called Dragonette that is also green and very pretty.
- MAC eyeshadow, Crystal Avalanche (inner corner)
- Maybelline long lasting gel liner, Blackest Black
- Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes eye pencil, black
- Cover Girl Clump Crusher mascara
- MAC lipglass, Lychee Luxe