Well it’s Valentine’s Day and this would be a pretty good day to go all out with the pinks and reds and I think I went a little overboard with the pink. As you will see, I have pink on my eyes, cheeks, lips, dress and nails. Now, not all of us are celebrating today but I will be spending tonight with my loving boyfriend, likely having dinner and then going to a movie. Pink is very versatile and very feminine so this could be used for a night out or dinner or just for fun! So here’s my look:
- Annabelle CC, natural finish
- Revlon colourstay, normal/dry in 006
- Maybelline Instant Rewind Dark Circle Eraser, medium
- Annabelle CC pressed powder, medium-dark
- CoverFX, BronzeFX in bronze
- MAC blush, Dollymix
- MAC Extra Dimension skinfinish, Superb
- MAC paintpot, Painterly
- NYX jumbo eye pencil, Milk (lid)
- Urban Decay Vice Palette, Noise (crease and outer lower lash line), Vice (outer V, very blended with Noise), and Echo beach (brow highlight)
- Annabelle loose pigment, Golden Pink (lid, pressed ontop of Milk, blended into Noise)
- MAC eyeshadow, Crystal Avalanche (inner corner, inner lower lash line, blended with Noise)
- Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes eye pencil, black (tightline, waterline)
- Maybelline Eye Studio long-lasting gel liner, blackest black (top lash line)
- Cover Girl Clump Crusher mascara, black
- MAC Love Forever!
- Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss lip colour, Lovechild
This is the dress I’m wearing today, I don’t have a full-length mirror to take a picture of it but I’ll post a picture of what it looks like on a model. I’ve had this dress for maybe 2 years and I think I always wear it on Valentine’s Day because of the hearts and it’s so cute! I’m wearing it with black tights and knee-length, flat leather boots.
Here are my nails, I actually did them earlier this week and I really love how they turned out. I used OPI Pink Friday (Nicki Minaj collection) as a base and the glitter is Revlon Sparkling. I did a similar nail look last week using a mint base and silver glitter.